[systemd-devel] persisting sriov_numvfs

Martin Polednik mpolednik at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 04:35:03 PST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Afaik some storage cards support this, for GPU's it's possibly for the
GPUPU applications and such - where you don't care about the physical
output, but the processing core of gpu itself (but I'm not aware of such
implementation yet, nvidia seems to be doing something but the details
are nowhere to be found).