[systemd-devel] logind vs CAP_SYS_ADMIN-lessness

Christian Seiler christian at iwakd.de
Tue Jan 27 06:16:59 PST 2015

Am 27.01.2015 um 14:46 schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> Note that $container_ttys= is actually just a frontend for dynamically
> instantiating console-getty at .service instances for the specified
> ptys. You can just enable them statically too.

No, I can't, because you only support PTY numbers in that interface and
I can't predict which ones will get assigned. Oh, I see now, I can use
../ in the statically enabled, and that actually works. If I now combine
that with LXC's feature to add a subdir to the ttys, I can do the following:

 - tell LXC to create /dev/lxc/ttyN instead
 - statically enable container-getty at ..-lxc-ttyN.service
 - just tried it: works

Thanks!

Christian