[systemd-devel] failing boot start jobs delay reboot

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:00:00 PST 2015

Lennart Poettering composed on 2015-01-28 02:33 (UTC+0100):

>>> Felix Miata wrote
> So, I actually implemented this now. Or actually, I only implemented
> the part about C-A-D triggering a reboot. I picked 7x per 2s as limit
> though, seemed easier to me.

> It should be easy to extend this to show information about running
> jobs after 3x too.

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/commit/?id=2e5c94b9aaefce46835b623e800cfc168995ea3f

> Hope this is useful,

No objection from this non-programmer. Thanks. :-)

Out of curiosity, I looked at that URL, little there I understand, but I did
notice a comment string that seemed like might include a typo: "C-A-D too more".

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/