[systemd-devel] 3.7s for systemd-logind.service starting

RayBloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 2 22:05:40 PDT 2015

Hi, everyone

    I'm optimizing booting performance of my system.

    systemd version: 208
    platform: freescale i.MX6D Cortex-A9

    I found "systemd-logind.service" takes about 3.7s for starting.
    Then I added many logs about system time and found that method "manager_connect_bus()" in logind.c takes 2.4718s.

    Method "dbus_bus_get_private()" in  "manager_connect_bus()"  blocks 2.3s ...

    Could anyone help me with this issue?

BR,
Ray