[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] systemd-222 around the corner

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:42:27 PDT 2015

> Hi
>
> We intend to release v222 tomorrow. If anyone has open issues that
> need to be in that release, please speak up. Right now, the release
> consists almost exclusively of bug-fixes, and we want to get those
> into distributions.

I'm getting a "make check" failure with 9a50ce2

$ ./test-path-util
expected: ./aa/bb/..
actual: ./aa/bb/..
expected: /aa///
actual: /aa
expected: /aa///
actual: /aa
expected: error
actual: error
/bin/sh
/home/michael/git/systemd/./test-path-util
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/home/michael/git/systemd/./test-path-util
/bin/sh
---/a/b/c/d---
---/a/b/c---
---/a/b---
---/a---
------
---/a---
------
Assertion 'fsck_exists("minix") == 0' failed at
src/test/test-path-util.c:213, function test_fsck_exists(). Aborting.
Aborted

Anyone else seeing that?

universe are pointed away from Earth?