[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] systemd-222 around the corner

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jul 8 01:22:47 PDT 2015

David Herrmann wrote on 06/07/15 18:54:
> Hi
>
> We intend to release v222 tomorrow. If anyone has open issues that
> need to be in that release, please speak up. Right now, the release
> consists almost exclusively of bug-fixes, and we want to get those
> into distributions.

Bit late now, but does anyone else have the issue that calling
"systemctl reload" will kill off any machines registered in machined.

To me the problem commit is 9b420b3cfb8b93daf50e4cdbc92b05f2209ef893.

machined: make sure to track machine unit states properly

Can someone confirm this? (mentioned it in the "getent hosts <machine>"
thread but no one confirmed - or denied - the problem there).

I'll open an issue on github if someone else can confirm in a different
setup.

Cheers!

Col

--