[systemd-devel] About github repo and release tarball change

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Thu Jul 9 06:25:22 PDT 2015

On 09.07.2015 15:17, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Armin K. [2015-07-09 14:42 +0200]:
>> Still, man pages and html docs issue exists.
>
> That's by design. They are built from the docbook sources.
>
> Martin

Some new design? Previously, make dist would bundle the built sources
into distribution tarball before the commit I mentioned in original
post was done.

Nonetheless, I've solved most of the issues I'd run into:

I have to generate the tarball nonetheless to integrate into our
distro. I can patch the makefile (partially revert the offending
commit) to include man pages and html docs into that tarball.

I suppose I'm not doing anything wrong/illegal as long as I
describe the build procedure/provide the patch (or both)?

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.