[systemd-devel] About github repo and release tarball change

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Thu Jul 9 09:36:44 PDT 2015

> On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Armin K. <krejzi at email.com> wrote:
>> > Now, this might be an issue with my limited git knowledge, but
>> > I don't think that's related to the web interface not showing
>> > the commits in the correct order between two release tags.
>> >
> Recently there was discussion about completely screwed up pull request
> commit order in web interface and github was contacted. I do not know
> of there is any response from them though.

Not yet, but that seems unrelated anyway, as that was only regarding the
commit order as shown in pull requests. AFAIK, the full commit log as
here, for instance:

  https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commits/master

… matches exactly what git show by default with "git log --oneline": The
commits are shown in reverse chronological order.

What differences do you see, Armin?

Daniel