[systemd-devel] [RFC 6/6] update TODO

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 16 05:59:23 PDT 2015

On Fri Apr 10 06:26:57 PDT 2015, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Tomasz Bursztyka wrote:
> > +   - support IPv6
>
> This we should probably have from the beginning, any reason you kept
> it IPv4 only for now (apart from keeping it simple as a POC)?

Wow, yeah. This far into the 21st century, you basically have to go out
of your *way* to misdesign things badly enough to make them work only
for Legacy IP and not IPv6. Do not simply note it in the TODO list.

You cannot retrofit sanity.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation