[systemd-devel] systemd.conf 2015 Announcement and CfP

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jul 29 08:55:37 PDT 2015

Heya!

The first systemd conference, systemd.conf, will take place on
November 5th-7th, 2015 at betahaus in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany. The
systemd project is one of the core components of most of today’s Linux
distributions. At systemd.conf 2015 we will discuss the state and
future of the Linux core platform and plumbing. The intended audience
of the conference are developers, distribution packagers as well as
devops professionals. The conference will consist of presentations as
well as an extended hackfest.

    → https://systemd.events/

Please Register for the Conference!

    Only a limited number of tickets are available. If you plan on
    attending the conference, please sign up soon. If you sign up
    before August 16th, 2015, there’s an early-bird discount. A ticket
    is required to attend the conference. Tickets are on sale at:

    → https://systemd.events/systemdconf-2015/registration

Call for Presentations

     We’d like to invite presentation proposals for systemd.conf
     2015. We are looking for talks including, but not limited to the
     following topics:

     - Use Cases: systemd in today’s and tomorrow’s devices and applications,
     - systemd and containers, in the cloud and on servers,
     - systemd in distributions,
     - Embedded systemd,
     - systemd on the desktop,
     - Networking with systemd,
     - D-Bus and kdbus IPC systems,
     - … and everything else related to systemd.

     Please submit your session proposals by August 31st, 2015 at:

     → https://systemd.events/systemdconf-2015/add/session

     We will notify submitters about proposal acceptance by
     September 15th, 2015.

     We will only accept presentations in English.