[systemd-devel] Configurability for systemd logging API

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Jul 30 06:47:12 PDT 2015

On Thu, 30.07.15 08:16, SF Markus Elfring (elfring at users.sourceforge.net) wrote:

> >> Such messages correspond to specific data structures.
> >> * The log origin and log level are repeated there while the recorded
> >>   information might occasionally not be detailed enough.
> >>   I find that such details can be better handled by the software build system.
>> > I appreciate you wanting to help, but this is not helpful.
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>

> > Please post patches if you have suggestions for improvements.
>
> I find that the change acceptance is unclear for fine-tuning of this software
> also around message log programming interfaces.
> Which design approaches do you find acceptable for further considerations?

I am sorry, I am sure you are trying to be helpful, but at this point
this is just not funny anymore, you are just raising the noise level,
stealing our time.

You are now on moderation. Sorry for having to do that. But even
though we asked you to provide explicit patches or explicit bug
reports you keep contributing only vague noise, and that's just time
consuming to deal with.

Sorry,