[systemd-devel] systemd.conf 2015 Announcement and CfP

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Thu Jul 30 07:16:11 PDT 2015

On 07/30/2015 03:53 PM, Umut Tezduyar Lindskog wrote:
> Fantastic! Tried to purchase a ticket but seems like PayPal is the
> only supported payment. Is this a glitch?

For now, only going with PayPal as checkout option was the easiest way
of get the sale going. If that turns out to be a major problem for
potential attendees, we need to think about alternatives. Please let us
know.

Note that PayPal should also work as credit card provider directly,
without an account.

Thanks,
Daniel