[systemd-devel] Complicated SysVInit Migration

Lesley Kimmel ljkimmel99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:53:43 PDT 2015

I can't really change anything about the way that the Node Manager does it's job. That all takes place outside of systemd. If I used the PIDFile option in the original systemd service (executing the WLST process), let's call this weblogic.service, and the PIDFile pointed to the PID file created by the final Java process, would that work or does the process that I'm ultimately starting have to descend directly from whatever it is that the unit file executes?