[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Git development moved to github

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Tue Jun 2 06:58:47 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 03:31:19PM +0200, Daniel Mack wrote:
> On 06/02/2015 02:19 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:06 PM, David Herrmann <dh.herrmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Regarding the final github address: David Strauss kindly offered the
> >> 'systemd' user to us. Hence, we hope to move the repository to
> >> github.com/systemd/systemd this week. Sorry for the confusion, I hope
> >> we can settle all this this week.
> >
> > I recommend you get this sorted out as soon as possible and not wait
> > another moment. People have already submitted pull requests to both
> > repos, and things are going to get quite confusing if you don't move
> > fast on this.
>
> It's sorted out now. https://github.com/systemd/systemd is now the
> official upstream. The old repo from systemd-devs was transferred
> withing GitHub, which means that the old web and ssh URLs are currently
> redirected automatically. However, we will remove the systemd-devs
> organization any time soon to avoid further confusion.
Who has write access to the repository? If you could add me (keszybz @ github),
that would be nice. What about the rest of people from annarchy.fd.o: david,walters,kay,harald,tfheen,lennart,whot,mbiebl,holtmann,alban,martin,colin,bor,michich,zbyszek,dreisner,straussd,tomegun,phomes,auke,dvdhrm,zonque,bphilips,msekleta,lnykryn,pflykt,rchevalier?

Zbyszek