[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Git development moved to github

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:19:05 PDT 2015

On 06/09/2015 06:42 PM, David Timothy Strauss wrote:
> Let's just try the GitHub tracker. I like how it associates issues
> with pull requests and supports auto-linking for commit IDs, user
> names, and other issue numbers. Is there any serious use case for
> systemd upstream it doesn't support?

I can setup an instance which hooks up to the github for people to tried
it out and test + people that prefer reporting in github can just
continue to do so, Jira imports those issues anyway..

We can also skip hosting it with you since you oppose this and having it
there was just an idea anyway,

I'll just find another place to host the instance for jira and
confluence, I'm paying for the domain as is anyway.

JBG