[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Git development moved to github

Ronny Chevalier chevalier.ronny at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:22:29 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at google.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Ronny Chevalier
> <chevalier.ronny at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at google.com> wrote:
>>> Another downside of adding comments to the commits is that e-mail
>>> notifications are not sent for them (I just noticed that while lurking
>>> on #164, I got e-mails for the main thread but not for Lennart's
>>> comments on commit 5f33680.)
>>
>> Yes you need to specify for each PR you are interested in that you
>> want to receive mail notifications for the PR... (I think it's the
>> subscribe button at the bottom)
>
> Sorry I should have explained myself better...

No I understood, but what I meant is that in addition of "watching", I
think you have to subscribe to a particular PR to receive mail
notifications for the comments on the commits, or maybe I'm wrong and
there is no way to get mail notifications for this, which is weird I
think...