[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] Intend to release 221 by the end of the week

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jun 15 08:07:05 PDT 2015

Heya,

People asked for a heads-up on this: I intend to prepare v221 by the
end of this week.

It's a good time to start testing what's currently in git!

If you take this as hint to start your auto-builder however, then
that's wrong: you should run your auto-builder CI-style all the time
anyway, not just now shortly before the release!

We are now labelling release critical issues in github with the
"release-critical" label. To help us with the release patches for
those issues would be particularly well received!

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/labels/release-critical

Thanks!