[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd v221

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at google.com
Fri Jun 19 08:07:19 PDT 2015

Guys let's try to be constructive here...

This time it shouldn't be too painful for downstreams since the revert
was the last patch to the man subtree so just a git revert of that
should get your trees to the state you need to get v221 packages for
Debian and Ubuntu. In that sense, I think we're still (slightly)
better off than we were in v220 and I think we have all we need to
solve this one for good in v222.

And let's use the momentum to try to solve this soon, in which case
you could even replace the revert of that commit with the backport of
the next one (which will probably remove the disted manpages).

Cheers,
Filipe