[systemd-devel] Errors using machinectl pull-tar and machinectl pull-dkr

Peter Paule systemd-devel at fedux.org
Mon Mar 2 03:33:42 PST 2015

Quoting Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>:

> I am not really sure, it sounds slightly problematic regarding
> security since it would not be clear anymore what you get if you ask
> for a specific name.

Mmmh... I see it more like another source of images. In yum I can add
as much repositories as I like. I think the search order should be
important. And if I'm unsure what I get, I could use a single source
only. And btw normally I reference dockerimages by "full qualified
name": <account>/<image> - e.g. phusion/baseimage.