[systemd-devel] Now that I have systemd, do I still need JSVC (Java daemon library)?

Tom Dworzanski tom at dworzanski.com
Sun Mar 8 13:27:39 PDT 2015

Hello all, I’m learning system. I’m wondering if it’s a complete replacement for JSVC. I posted a detailed question with some sample configuration on a StackOverflow question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28894008/what-benefit-do-i-get-from-jsvc-over-just-using-systemd There weren't any answers so now I set it up with a 50 point bounty. 24 hours since the bounty still nothing. I’m writing to draw someone with knowledge of both to the question in hopes of getting an answer on this list or the site. Thank you in advance for anyone experienced enough to help. Tom Dworzanski