[systemd-devel] udev now crashes in daemon mode

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:43:46 PDT 2015

Thanks, finally got around to rebooting, and udev now starts properly.
However, when the cleanuphook calls "udevadm control --exit", it takes
quite a while (though the system later boots normally). With --debug
enabled, I see:

> udevd message (EXIT) received
> [10-20 seconds pass]
> timeout, giving up waiting for workers to finish

I tried running it manually from the initramfs shell, and udev had no
workers at all at that point.

This is with the latest 185abfc3d6b build.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>