[systemd-devel] 220 tarball erroneously ships keyboard-keys-from-name.gperf

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed May 27 05:59:25 PDT 2015

On Wed, 27.05.15 12:42, Marc-Antoine Perennou (Marc-Antoine at perennou.com) wrote:

> On 27 May 2015 at 12:26, Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> >
> > I use "make distcheck" regularly during regular development, and
> > that's how I generate the final tarball.
>
> What about generating a preview tarball before tagging, and letting us
> downstreams a couple of days to test it before you do the actual
> tagging and put it in the official location?

I'd really prefer if downstreams would do this continously, and not
just close to the time of release.

Again, we should try to keep things in a releasable state in git,
every single day if possible.

Any chance you can automate testing like this for your distro? And of
course, hook this up with some but that notifies us about breakages,
maybe via IRC or so...