[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd and openvswitch?

Marc Haber mh+systemd-devel at zugschlus.de
Thu May 28 09:37:37 PDT 2015

Hi Richard,

thanks for your insights. In the mean time, I was successful in
bridging an VLAN trunk to a VM with the native linux bridge, and thus
do not need Openvswich in my project any more.

Your mail will be helpful to others in the future.

ftr, one needs to define the VLANs on the hosts as well, and the VLAN
definition needs to be on the _bridge_, not the ethernet. I guess that
the Linux bridge code uses the VLANs defined on the bridge as kind of
VLAN filter for the poor.

Greetings
Marc