[systemd-devel] DHCPC Events?

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:56:57 PST 2015

I have Arch Linux setup as my router.
It's on a connection that can change the IP that I'm given, when that
happens I need to rerun firewall rules and rebuild my ipv6 tunnel.
How do I run some script or something when the address changes (or
when it's initially given in the case of boot?)

Also there seems to be no way to specify default ipv6 route for next
hop... ie 'ip -6 route replace ::/0 dev he-ipv6'
It's been a couple months I've been limping along so I forget; I
vaguely remember that this should have been setup in the configuration
scripts; but it didn't work unless I did it this way.  The iniital
method I think was 'add' instead of 'replace' which no longer works (I
think something changed in the kernel that affected that; but I don't
know).