[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd-228 around the corner

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 14 03:27:17 PST 2015

David Herrmann [2015-11-13 21:06 +0100]:
> Continuing with our strict, biweekly release schedule, we plan to put
> forward a new release for Monday. The only thing left for the release
> is a logind-fix. If anything else needs attention before the release,
> please speak up.

There's also still the networkd regression:

This didn't happen yet in 227, so it would be sad to release 228 with
that. That's the only thing that my tests are bitching about,
otherwise it looks happy.

The other thing that's brand new on my radar are reported SIGBUS
unaligned pointer crashes on ARM in siphash24, which liberally casts
uint8_t* pointers to uint64t* and then tries to access them. However,
this is already in 227, thus I wouldn't consider it a regression that
should hold up 228.  I'll try to reproduce on Monday, write a test
case, and send a GH issue etc.

Thanks,

Martin