[systemd-devel] about /run/cgmanager/fs

Cameron Norman camerontnorman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:23:41 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:09 PM, yankun at iscas.ac.cn <yankun at iscas.ac.cn> wrote:

> Hi guys! In my computer, there is no /run/cgmanager ,which configure file is related? Thank you!

cgmanager is not a part of systemd. I no longer recall if you can run
cgmanager with systemd, but if you can the existence of cgmanager's
files is related to cgmanager's configuration. Make sure it is
installed, that the service is enabled, and that cgmanager is running
correctly.

Please contact the developers of cgmanager for further support, as
this topic is not appropriate for this list. I believe the lxc-users
list is where cgmanager support questions should be directed to.

Best regards,
--
Cameron Norman