[systemd-devel] about systemd build

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 29 22:41:23 PST 2015

yankun at iscas.ac.cn [2015-11-30 11:26 +0800]:

> when I build systemd219 in ubuntu 14.04.and I have install util-linux(2.27 form ubuntu 15.04) and  it also report "configure: error: *** libmount support required but libraries not found"  How to do that? Thank you!

You need libmount-dev, not ubuntu 15.04.

However, please take this word of warning: You are sending dozens of
questions to the upstream and now this mailing list with very little
contents, and they show that you do not fully understand what you are
doing. If you hack up a system that way, building your own systemd,
installing it on your 15.04 Ubuntu etc., you are entirely on your own,
and things *will* break (see your trouble with libsystemd-pam and
logind sessions breaking).

Martin