[systemd-devel] Global Configuration to Restart all Daemons on Failure/Crash

P.R.Dinesh pr.dinesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:21:17 PST 2015

I want to restart any of my daemons (controlled by systemd) on
Failure/Crash.

I can do this individually by setting the Restart=on-failure in the daemon
specific service file.   But I want a global configuration by which we can
instruct the systemd to restart any service when it crashes.

Could you please share me on how to achieve this feature.

Thank you

--
With Kind Regards,
Dinesh P Ramakrishnan