[systemd-devel] systemd

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Oct 9 09:01:35 PDT 2015

On Fri, 09.10.15 13:22, Reverend Homer (mk.43.ecko at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 09.10.2015 11:45, yankun at iscas.ac.cn пишет:
> >
> >Hello guys:
> >     I have a question. If I want use systemd in my system,like mint 17
> >,what should I do?

Switching to systemd is really something your distribution has to
prepare for, it's not an app you can install on top. Hence, please ask
your distribution for help, we cannot really help you from upstream
there. Sorry.

> Please, don't use devel mailing list for such questions.

As Mantas already wrote: we only have one mailing list for systemd,
and its called "systemd-devel". But because we only have one, it's
really the place where everything should go, include questions as the
one above I guess.

As long as we aren't drowned in noise I would like to keep it that
way. Hence, I think the mail was OK to send here.