[systemd-devel] byte size that sd_bus_message_read can take.

Jay Lee leejiyeon.jay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:14:21 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am writing a service using sd-bus API library in systemd211.
The service runs linux command lines (i.e. iptables ...) from user input.
It sounds stupid, but the service is needed for my project. :)  I am
wondering how many bytes sd_bus_message_read() can read/send at a time
because the output size from commands can be huge. It will be awesome if it
reads infinite, but I have this feeling that it limits the size of bytes to
read at a time.

thanks in advance.

Jay