[systemd-devel] Bugreport got stuck? fstab generator/systemd.mount fails on local mounts which depend of nfs

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Oct 14 01:06:10 PDT 2015

On Wed, 14.10.15 08:51, Juergen Sauer (juergen.sauer at automatix.de) wrote:

> Sorry Lennart,
> but I can only recognize, that systemd is critical broken.
>
> I proved to you follwoing Bugs:
>
> #1: systemd disobeys fstab
> #2: systemd does wrong mounts
> #3: systemd does not stop on error, if a mount fails and does not drop
> to debug, maintainace level "S"
> #4: systemd modifies a filesystem by creating directories at the wrong
> place.
>
> Well.
> What now?

Well, the above is not a useful bug report, either.

If you want us to help you, then please provide us whith what I
suggested: reduce your test cases to something minimal, provide
simple, clear explanations on specific issues, don't discuss multiple
issues in one big pile, but isolate them out.

If you want us to volunteer to help you, make sure to make it easy for
us, otherwise we'll focus on other bugs instead.

Sorry,