[systemd-devel] Watchdog post action

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:51:50 PDT 2015

I have been using ExecStopPost with a combination of busctl's
introspect command over org.freedesktop.systemd1 interface properties.
I'm not sure about Result property being the best option, as it
doesn't reflect exactly a watchdog action, maybe a combination of
different properties, Result + ExecMainCode + ExecMainStatus.

Is there any information about the properties of those services ?

Thanks,