[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] python-systemd v231

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:14:47 PDT 2015

Hi

>         * Tests that cover most of the python code were added. As a
>           result, a bug in sd_is_mq was fixed in systemd 227.

Is there something special I need to do to run the test-suite and make it pass:

$ make check
python setup.py build
running build
running build_py
package init file 'systemd/test/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
package init file 'systemd/test/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
running build_ext
(cd build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7 && python -m py.test . ../../docs -v)
/usr/bin/python: No module named py
Makefile:39: recipe for tar

universe are pointed away from Earth?