[systemd-devel] Fedora 21 updates?

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Oct 30 06:51:36 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 01:25:03PM +0000, Daniel Brown wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I was wondering if there are any update plans for fedora 21. The latest
> version for this platform is system 216-25.fc21. There is an issue that I am
> facing concerning some memory errors when using the timedateclt command. There
> are multiple  timezones that will cause the following issue. A fix would be
> appreciated.  >

  Hi,

  This is upstream systemd development list.  For issues in distributions,
please file a ticket in relevant Bugzilla.
  Also please note that Fedora 21 is going EOL in about a month. I wouldn't
expect much fixing right now.

--
Tomasz Torcz                Only gods can safely risk perfection,
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl     it's a dangerous thing for a man.  -- Alia