[systemd-devel] hinting systemd about what to do to make a device appear

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Sep 10 04:26:17 PDT 2015

also sprach Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> [2015-09-10 13:01 +0200]:
> Hmm. After the device appeared in systemd, does it show up in the
> Aliases= field of the .device unit? Specifically, can you make the
> device appear, then run "systemctl show -a" on it, and paste the
> output somewhere?

Hoping I know what you want specifically, here's the output of

  # systemctl show -a sys-devices-virtual-block-drbd0.device

pasted, as requested: http://slexy.org/raw/s21UcOVrID

There is no other .device unit.

The answer to the Aliases question seems to be: no.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"in just seven days, i can make you a man!"
                                      -- the rocky horror picture show

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net