[systemd-devel] Slides for November USENIX/LISA tutorial on "systemd, the Next-Generation Linux System Manager"

Chaiken, Alison alison at she-devel.com
Sun Sep 27 21:57:14 PDT 2015

The slides: http://she-devel.com/LISA15/LISA15_systemd.pdf

Slides in other formats and systemd-nspawn containers in which to
perform the exercises are available as well; tune to
http://she-devel.com/ and look for "LISA15."   I also plan to provide
Qemu .raw images and (potentially) VMware images.

The tutorial logistics:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa15/training-program/full-training-program#M7

Dry-run on November 1 in the San Francisco Bay Area:
http://events.hackerdojo.com/event/5837791858524160-systemd-the-next-generation-linux-system-manager

Obviously comments are solicited.     The material is licensed CC-BY-SA,
so feel free to take the whole bundle, improve it, and offer your own
class.    I'm sick of speaking on this topic now, so November is my last
time.

Mit freundliche Grüßen,

Alison

---
Alison Chaiken                      alison at she-devel.com, 650-279-5600
http://{ she-devel.com, exerciseforthereader.org [1] }
"There is expressive potential in not being together." -- Mark Volkert,
Assistant Concertmaster, San Francisco Symphony

Links:
------
[1] http://{she-devel.com,exerciseforthereader.org