[systemd-devel] Different behavior when OpenVPN is started as a service through systemd

Piotr Dobrogost p at 2016.forums.dobrogost.net
Fri Apr 1 11:34:49 UTC 2016

Reindl Harald <h.reindl <at> thelounge.net> writes:

> Am 31.03.2016 um 23:07 schrieb Piotr Dobrogost:
> >
> > Please help

Harald, thanks for taking time to reply.

> get rid of MD5 and SHA1 certs in 2016

Thanks for suggestion. However it's not helpful.

> openvpn works pretty fine with systemd

Thanks for letting me know. It's good to know the two can work together in
certain circumstances. I hope I would be able to solve my problem with little
help from someone willing to help.

> we connect 6 different networks in all directions with openvpn and systemd

Thanks for information. I'm glad your configuration works so well.

Kind regards,
Piotr Dobrogost