[systemd-devel] centos-ci

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Fri Apr 15 10:28:44 UTC 2016

On 04/12/2016 01:52 PM, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> Anyone know that centos is not running the latest version(s) of systemd
> required for the upstream bug tracker so one has to ask what
> notification spam is this
> "Can one of the admins verify this patch?"

Regarding that spam, I already took measures against that.

I wasn't aware the CentOS CI started commenting on PRs, and neither was
anyone else on their side. The GitHub integration in the CentOS Jenkins
is brand new, we're their first user, so such things can happen. Sorry
about that.

Thanks,
Daniel