[systemd-devel] A question about systemd offline update

lin webber WebberLin at outlook.com
Wed Aug 3 05:49:21 UTC 2016

hello:
           I have a question about systemd offline update.I want to write a shell script to install some deb packages with systemd . I have read docs about offline system updates in https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/SystemUpdates/. but still don't know how to write my script . Can you give me a test script about how to implement offline updates and a guidance about how to config the .service file.
         thanks very much.
SystemUpdates<https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/SystemUpdates/>
www.freedesktop.org
Back to systemd. This document has been replaced by systemd.offline-updates(7) man page. Implementing Offline System Updates. This is implemented starting with ...