[systemd-devel] A question of sequential control of systemd service.

lin webber WebberLin at outlook.com
Tue Aug 30 15:31:31 UTC 2016

hello:
        I have a question about systemd unit. I'm using ubuntu 16.04 whih lightdm display manager . I have a service that I want to start it completely before the lightdm service . it means that my service and lightdm is not parallel started .  how can i write my unit file ,and what to add in my service code ?   I like the logic of how systemd manage the system.but I'm not clearly about something in systemd. Thank you very much for your reply.