[systemd-devel] Assertion in systemd 219 version

Gaurang Shastri gmshastri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:54:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using systemdv219 in one of my product and observing “Assertion” same
as mention here:

But looks like the fix went, with 2 commits, is on way beyond new version
of systemd. With the v219, I am not even seeing all code matches with the
patch.

So would you please let me know if it is good to apply the patch from here
( I mean backport manually):

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/2702/commits

Though the variables mention in the patch does not match with v219 of
systemd. So what should I do to fix the issue?

Thanks,

Gaurang Shastri