[systemd-devel] Best way to limit per-user system-wide units

Samuel Williams space.ship.traveller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:56:55 UTC 2016

Before I got to bed. It seems like it would make the most sense for me
to be able to namespace unit files. e.g. make a directory such as
/etc/systemd/system/http and give that directory suitable permissions.
Then, it's simpler to blow away all targets/services in that directory
if I need to rewrite them. It would be nice if there was some way to
do this with systemd/systemctl. Another option would be to have a
config file allowing you to specify alternative directories.