[systemd-devel] overriding udev rules

Łukasz Stelmach stlman at poczta.fm
Sun Feb 28 10:40:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

One of the default rules supplied by systemd (v215 in Debian) is
responsible restoring the state of rfkill switches.

    SUBSYSTEM=="rfkill", TAG+="systemd", ENV{SYSTEMD_WANTS}+="systemd-rfkill@$name.service"

For a reason or two I'd like to override it and not restore the state.
I don't want make a copy of 99-systemd.rules in /etc just to edit one
line. Is there any other reasonable way to prevent the above rule from
being executed?

Kind regards,
--
Było mi bardzo miło.                                  --- Rurku. --- ...