[systemd-devel] info request

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:02:51 PST 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Moreanu Robert - Nicolae <
robertmoreanu at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> i'm new in Linux, so I need help.
>

> so... How I can install my package, such that to do it from GNU Bash,
> rescue mode in Debian 8.1. can you give me an procedure or other links to
> learn how I will do it. And I hope to solve of this problem and Debian to
> boot normal.

This is a bit offtopic for this mailing list – the systemd messages merely
report that your other packages are missing their binaries.

(The "plymouth" line can be safely ignored, but the other ones seem
curious. Does your system have a separate /usr partition? Or did someone
accidentally delete the whole /usr/bin?)

I suggest trying a Debian forum (or IRC channel) instead, for example
https://www.debian.org/support or http://forums.debian.net/.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>