[systemd-devel] dhcp address change callback?

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:24:56 PST 2016

There isn't.  Arch Linux proposes a cron job that runs every so often.
They say there's support in the C library; but I was unable to
identify where that was so I could add a clone of existing exec(
some_configured_script );  Seems like something really easy to add,
but noone has taken this as a feature request either.