[systemd-devel] systemd network interface names - new twist

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:49:39 UTC 2016

On 06/02/2016 04:33 PM, JB wrote:

> Thanks, that's the plan but in order to buy myself that time, I'd need
> to get this resolved first.

I'm afraid you wont buy yourself anything since your only option is to
start immediately to look into applying real-time kernel patches or find
another distro since F21 is EOL and the only response you get from
everybody is "upgrade" or "try with latest release"

F22 is on 4.4x kernels F23/F24 is on 4.5.x ( soon to be on 4.6.x ) and
rawhide on 4.7.x so you need to apply patches to those release or use
for example CentOS 7.x which comes with the 3.10 kernel

JBG