[systemd-devel] tunnel configuration broken

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:52:57 UTC 2016

so is this 'working as designed' so I'm not allowed to make a tunnel
on a DHCP device using systemd networkd configuration files?
I can fall back to configuring it as a .service though I had as many
issues with that as the normal configuration.

1) this again goes back to why I want to run a script on DHCP address
assignment, preferably with the new address given as a parameter to
the script... or 2) if there was a way to specify ${eth0.address} as
the tunnel (netdev? network?) configuration parameter