[systemd-devel] Container IP resolution by name inside another container

Jean-Sébastien Bour jean-sebastien at bour.name
Tue Mar 22 09:17:04 UTC 2016

Le 13/03/2016 14:42, Jean-Sébastien Bour a écrit :
> How can I have nss-mymachines (or whoever) resolve other containers'
> names from inside a container ?

Hello,

has anyone an idea whether this (resolving a container's IP from its
name, from inside another container, not only from the host)

* should work by default, and I should file a bug report,
* is doable when configured, but I must find documentation,
* is not yet implemented and I should file a feature request,
* will never happen and I must find another way (static addressing or
whatever)?