[systemd-devel] Input on a systemd service for kodi and strangeness with permissions on /dev/null (systemd 229)

John da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 07:00:13 UTC 2016

If that is to be expected, perhaps I need a different ExecStop= line.  I am out of ideas.

1) Anyone care to propose something to the existing service?[1]
2) If my service is not sane, I am open to hear from the experts modifications/total rewrite.

Thank you.

1. https://github.com/graysky2/kodi-standalone-service/blob/master/init/kodi.service