[systemd-devel] Let journalctl give only output of script

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Sun May 8 09:44:00 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 07, 2016 at 12:47:45PM +0200, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I made my own service and I can get info about it with:
>     ​journalctl -u firefoxCPUUsageStore​
>
> ​But this gives also info about starting, restarting and the like. Is it
> possible to get only the logging that is generated by the script itself?​

  Use
	journalctl _SYSTEMD_UNIT=firefoxCPUUsageStore.service

 Nb. if you use ”-o export” you will see all the fields stored in journal,
so you will be able to choose on which fields you should filter.

--
Tomasz Torcz            There exists no separation between gods and men:
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl   one blends softly casual into the other.